AppManager is a Windows® based remote access tool for Windows® NT and Vx-Works based Woodward CPUs. AppManager may be used to transfer files to and from a control, to start and stop applications, to configure the control and its network and a variety of other commands
NOTE: To connect to MicroNet NT controls in Windows® Vista or 7, 8 or 10, it is necessary to set the LAN Manager authentication level to Send LM & NTLMv2 session security if negotiated.
- Click the Windows Start button
- Type Local Security Policy
- Navigate to the following entry: Local Policies\Security Options\Network security: LAN Manager authentication level
- Change the entry to: Send LM & NTLMv2 session security if negotiated
What’s new in version 3.14-1
- 3.14: Compatible with latest control footprints: 5418-6771D (M5200), 5418-7033F (P1020), 5418-7795- (Flex500)
- 3.14: Shows special browse folders for file retrieval if the control reports them
- 3.14-1: Addresses an issue in 3.14 which caused connecting to new MC5200 controls to be slow
- 3.14-1: Addresses a spurious warning message in 3.14 which might arise when collecting log files from a connected control
- Various minor bug fixes
- 3.13-1: Fixes problems displaying applications for controls with an RTN network in version 3.13
- 3.13-1: Fixes missing library problem
- 3.13-1: Fixes software license dialog resolution problem (.NET 4.6.2 now required)
- Service pack control compatibility check (for service packs created after March 2019)
- Requires Windows Vista/7/8/10 (XP no longer supported)
- New features for generating system reports (log files and zip archive)
- Regular Expression support in peer-to-peer control discovery (Administer control list)
- Installation is a published assembly
- Can be configured to collect backup system logfiles (useful for controls which have the new tunable logfiles) Support for a redundant network for file collection. A backup IP Address may be specified in the file collection dialog for use if communication fails while collecting files from the primary IP Address.
- Configurable datalog file purging
- Flex500 GUI Application View, Commands and File Exploring
- Simplified regional file time options for various control and file retrieval types (NOTE: Existing options for localization have been reset and may need to be reconfigured)
- Support for new Secured Application MicroNet control
- Ability to specify the send and receive ports for Multicast messages used in control discovery
- Windows® Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4.6.2 Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework.)
- The first step in installing AppManager is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions in the setup dialogs.
License Part Numbers: Datalog retrieval license part number (0-3 nodes): Free Datalog retrieval license part number (4+ nodes): 8928-5009