This is the tool for building a simulation library (dll) for ProTech/MicroNet SM controls from a GAP ProTech/MicroNet SM project.
The following products must be installed to use this software to configure a ProTech or MicroNet SM simulation:
- NetSim Control Executive tool 11.3 or greater
- SOS Servlink OPC Server version 4.13 or greater
- GAP Editor version 3.13 or greater
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 or equivalent
- ToolKit version 5.6 or greater
- The ToolKit service tool for the control (ProTech SX, ProTech TPS or MicroNet SM)
- The ToolKit Developer License (8928-5016)
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4.0 Framework
- Woodward GAP Editor version 3.13 or above
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
NOTE: If you do not have the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 already installed on your PC, the install will lead you to the Microsoft web site.