F-Series Service Tool
The F-Series Service Tool is used to configure, adjust, monitor and troubleshoot an F-Series Control. The service tool runs on a personal computer and communicates with the F-Series Control through a serial connection. It requires the use of a RS232 to TTL converter. This service tool requires Woodward ToolKit v4.3 or newer.
This version of the Service Tool is Windows XP compatible only. For Windows 7 and greater 9927-1874 rev. D should be installed.
Version 4.40 supports the following Control firmware part numbers:
5418-2724 (FSTP) Rev B, C, E
5418-2725 (ModAct) Rev B, C, E
5418-3834 (FSTP) Rev NEW
5418-3055 (FSTP) Rev NEW, A
5418-3056 (ModAct) Rev NEW, A
- Microsoft Windows® XP SP3 (32- & 64-bit).
- Microsoft .NET Framework ver. 4.0 & Hot Fix KB2592573
- 1 GHz Pentium® CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
- Recommended screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- 9 pin-D Serial Port (RS232)
- 9 pin-D straight through Serial Cable (not a null modem cable)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.