Preliminary version -
This is the Beta version of the Java based L-Series Service tool modified to support Win7 and Win10. It should also support WinXP.
This version handles firmware revisions:
- 5418-1232 NEW thru J (TecJet 110, 85 and 50+)
- 5418-2667 B thru E (TecJet 52)
- 5418-3080 NEW thru B (TecJet 52)
- 5418-3799 NEW thru A (TecJet 52, J1939)
- 5418-6097 NEW (TecJet 110, 85 and 50+, J1939)
- 5418-6465 NEW (TecJet HP)
- 5418-6534 NEW (TecJet 110, 85 and 50+)
- 5418-6535 NEW (TecJet 110, 85 and 50+, J1939)
- 5418-6931 NEW
- 5418-6943 NEW thru A (TecJet HP)
JRE 8.0 ma be installed
This version contains a firmware update wizard which allows to update firmware 5418-1232 revisions B thru E to revision F.
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- PC or Laptop with Serial or USB port. If a USB port is used a USB to serial adaptor is required. The adaptor should be of good quality that fully complies with the RS232 standard.
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.