This Version only supports the MicroNet AM (Account Management), the MicroNet SAM (Secured Application Management) and the MicroNet Cyber Ready platforms. This installation contains:
- Coder MicroNet 1.00-2
- GAP MicroNet 1.00 Template
- VxWorks Libraries
- GNU support
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
CPU_MP1020: Footprint revision C (5418-7033RevC) and CAN S12x Firmware Rev A(5418-7036RevA) or later must be used with this Coder version. Service Pack 9927-2653 should be used to update the footprint and s12x firmware to above stated compatibility for this CPU.
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for MicroNet Plus platform.
- To use this version of Coder, you must use GAP Editor 3.10-2 or higher.
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use AppManager 3.09 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use SOS 4.09 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Toolkit 5.1 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Control Assistant 4.11 or higher
What's new in 1.00-2
1. 25 plus bugfixes and some new features for existing blocks. See release notes for details.
2. Added custom CAN support for MP1020 cpu's
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.