This Version only supports the MicroNet AM (Account Management), the MicroNet SAM (Secured Application Management) and the MicroNet Cyber Ready platforms. This installation contains:
- Coder MicroNet 1.00-1
- GAP MicroNet 1.00 Template
- VxWorks Libraries
- GNU support
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
CPU_MP1020: Footprint revision A or later must be used with this Coder version. Service Pack 5418-7033A may be used to update the Footprint.
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for MicroNet Plus platform.
- To use this version of Coder, you must use GAP Editor 3.10-2 or higher.
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use AppManager 3.09 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use SOS 4.09 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Toolkit 5.1 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Control Assistant 4.11 or higher
What's new in 1.00-1
Generic Bug Fixes (see listed KBA's below)
1. Issue # 18225 : Rate Group Slip on Backup CPU
2. Issue # 18183 : Coder crash for using more than 10 CAN ports.
3. Issue # 18185 : Coder Crash when remote chassis connected to Right CPU in a redundant configuration
4. Issue # 18024 : Coder Crash when using more than 100 C-User blocks
5. Issue # 18181 : Rate group calculation fix
6. Issue # 18160 : A_STEP_PER doesn't work with Constant FALSE
7. Issue # 18274 : A_STEP_PER doesn't work in netsim
8. Issue # 18352 : MP1020 Back-up CPU drop out
9. Help Fixes : Issue # 18270, Issue # 18175 , Issue # 18195
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.