The LC Control Service Tool provides all the tools needed to configure, troubleshoot, and fine-tune LC controls for optimum operation. There is no license required.
Note: 64 bit operating systems not supported. Please use with a 32 bit OS only or replace your LCS control with the latest generation L-Series unit.
- Pentium® 133 MHz PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000 or Windows XP.
- Installation Instructions for the Web Page (Publication 51195 provides detailed instructions for the installation process)
- Download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions in the setup dialogs.
- After installing the software, run it for the first time. Click the Change License button and you will be provided with a number called a site code that identifies your computer.
- Access the License Authorization page of this web site where you will be prompted for the serial number of your license (obtained from your account manager) and the site code from the step above.
- Enter the License Key from the previous step into the Authorization dialog box and click OK.
- Added silent install capability - .
- Re-enabled RPM edit capability.
- Disabled RPM edit capability.
- Added USB communication capability - Tested with Prolific USB to Serial adaptor.
- Changed comm port auto sense to manual select - auto sense did not work on all computers.
- Fixed installation problem on Windows 2000.
- Updated Microsoft system files to latest version. The old system files could cause errors with other Woodward software programs.
- Updated guild.dll to support LC Control firmware change.
- Added VSIG capability.
- Fixed system lockup problem when Get DSpeed in real time tune menu is pressed.
- Added HEGO capability.
- Fixed installation licensing problem.
- Software Release.