The Woodward GS6 gas fuel metering valves are designed to meet the high performance standards required for the control of fuel to industrial gas turbines. The assembly provides reliable, cost-effective interfaces between the electronic control system and the gas turbine as applied in power generation, compressor, or mechanical drive applications. The valve can be used in a single valve configuration for singlemanifold base turbines or in multiple valve configurations for Dry Low Emission (DLE) turbines.
The GS6 valve incorporates the highly robust Woodward self-cleaning metering valve design with a high-torque actuator to ensure extended operation in all types of
gaseous fuel service. The valve features an on-board electric actuator driver for ease of packaging and installation.
- Single moving part for reliable performance
- All-electric actuation
- On-board driver
- Fast dynamic response
- Robust selfcleaning valve
- Digital and/or 4–20 mA interface
- Highly accurate fuel metering
- Discrete fault output and independent shutdown
- Certified for use in Hazardous Locations