The SPC Service Tool is used to configure, adjust, monitor and troubleshoot a SPC. The service tool runs on a personal computer and communicates with the SPC through a serial connection.
- 5418-1016 C
- 5418-1115 NEW
- 5418-1115 A
- 5418-1115 B
- 5418-1718 NEW
- 5418-2322 NEW
- 5418-2322 A
- 5418-6715 -
SPC Service Tool N 14.05: CANopen replaces DeviceNet support in 5418-6715 - firmware.
SPC 22.214.171.124: Tool updated to run on Java 7.
SPC 126.96.36.199: "Enable feedback open wire checking" disabled when Feedback 1 or 2 set to DC Voltage and Excitation is DC.
SPC 188.8.131.52: Installer updated to include support for Java 6 online installer.
SPC 1.4: Installer updated to include support for Java 5 online installer. Support for 5418-2322 rev A added.
SPC 1.3: Installer udpated to correct an issue where the installer was trying to install Java 1.3 when Java 1.5 already existed.
- PC or Laptop with Serial or USB port. If a USB port is used a USB to serial adaptor is required. The adaptor should be of good quality that fully complies with the RS232 standard.
- 1 GB of RAM
- JAVA JRE 7.0 (1.7, 32-bit version)
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7, Vista (32- & 64-bit) or later.
- PC account with administrator privileges
- The first step in installing
is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- IMPORTANT! Please note that this version contains Java Runtime Environment on-line installer, so it requires the Internet connectivity to install the JRE. If there is no JRE 7.0 or 8.0 installed and no Internet connection on the PC you are going to install the service tool, please download the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 7.0 build 71 Windows Off-Line installer from Woodward Software download page and install it before installing the service tool.